Wolverhampton Glass is a leading home improvement and double glazing company that has carried out more than 25,000 installations over 45+ years in the industry. We are accredited by multiple industry bodies and are renowned for the superior products and dedicated service that we provide.
We are currently looking for experienced sales individuals to join the team initially on a self-employed basis, using a good supply of quality leads. However, there are full-time opportunities that come with a generous basic salary, bonus structure and company car available for the right candidates.
The role will be based at our Kingswinford showroom and will cover the West Midlands region, with an expected 12-15 qualified appointments per week. A daily calendar will be provided in advance and the successful applicant will be expected to work from Monday to Friday and with a rota Saturday.
Applicants must have industry experience in selling PVC, timber and aluminium windows and doors, and also conservatory refurbishments. Successful applicants will not be micromanaged, but they will also be expected to adhere to our non-aggressive sales policy, which includes no hard closing and no cold calling.
As a member of the Sustainium Group, which is a collection of leading UK home improvement companies, we put on various large social events throughout the year, which the successful applicant will have the opportunity to attend.
● 5 years experience selling windows, doors & conservatories
● A full UK Driving licence
● Good written & verbal communication skills
● Excellent organisation and punctuality, and a self-motivated individual
● A focus on providing excellent customer services with a professional and ethical attiude
● Computer literate to use modern quoting & drawing packages
● Great earning potential (OTE of £70k)
● Self-employed or employed status available
● Group benefits
● A good supply of quality leads
● The friendliest bunch you will have worked with!
● Company car (if offered a full-time role)